mirror imagery

Glittering eyes, full of smiles
Happy and proud all the way around
Never shad a tear, never scream out in fear
Never shown any signs of disappointment
or any signs of annoyance

Betrayed, lied, broken hearted
Still laughing at the pain
You stand there staring at my delusive face
Questioning what goes on inside my mind
Contemplating on if I'm really fine

I am everything you want me to be
Everything and anything instead of me
You look at me and see one of the happiest teens
Never showing any signs of misleading or doubt
Pleading on the inside not to let my feelings out

Don't be fooled by what you see
This is nothing but mirror imagery

with Love,

0 terbatok daroh:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE NOW ENTERING ELYDA'S PAGE!!! LOADING.. PLEASE WAIT>>

The Followers

Hey, What do you think of my BLOG?

The Rythm

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital