last night

hey morning bloggers :)
i juz wke up n the first thing that cme up in mind was blogging..
i think im addicted
n the streamyx connection this time is OK so its the perfect time to blog.. 

its 3 pm n i have my own reason fr waking up late today
well actually i always wke up late.
its a trend i guess haha

last night when i was updating my blog
i heard weird sounds,
its raining though so i guess it must be the wind
all my roomate is asleep so im the one who is still awake so lets make thing not scary
lets pretend its the wind
but WTF its not the wind
i can hear people screams n laughing n at the same time is crying
ok now im scared
i text my bf n he said not to think about it n just ignore the sounds
then i IM kak iqa in fb n ask her if she hear anything bcoz she is still on9
but seems like im the only who hears it since she says no
el called and asked me

at the moment my new blog template is saved
i quickly off my lappy n go to sleep
its quite scary though
seriously

n that is the end of my story..

till then smile :)

Post a Comment

YOU ARE NOW ENTERING ELYDA'S PAGE!!! LOADING.. PLEASE WAIT>>

The Followers

Hey, What do you think of my BLOG?

The Rythm

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital